At Sentio Insurance Brokers we have vast experience and knowledge of dealing with property insurance. Coupled with this we are always learning and developing new solutions which enable us to better assist our clients to ensure they are receiving best in class protection, at the right price, backed up by a bespoke and personal service.
What do we do
Insurance is often viewed as a painful, non-value last minute necessity driven by bank, mortgage or lender requirements; but it needn’t be painful. Speaking with Sentio for advice can save you time, money and most importantly ensure you have the most appropriate protection. If a claim then ever occurs you can have confidence you have great cover and we will be there to support you to a quick resolution.
Who can we help
We understand that no two clients are alike and we will treat you as such. We want to provide the best advice and support to our clients in the most appropriate way for their needs. We support:
- Individual investment landlords
- Investment portfolios of 100 or more properties
- Commercial and mixed portfolios
- Property Developers
- Letting and Managing Agents
- RTM/RTCs and other management companies responsible for blocks of flats
Furthermore, we will also provide assistance in associated areas such as Owner Controlled Insurance Programmes (OCIP), Latent Defects, Environmental Impairment liability, Professional Indemnity and Bonds & Guarantees which are specific to certain areas of the property sector.
How we will assist you:
- We will review your current insurance programme, gain an understanding of your risks and make recommendations for improvement.
- We will seek the most appropriate policy for you and ensure it meets your requirements with no hidden conditions or clauses.
- We deliver competitive premiums focussing on value for money without compromising on cover or service.
- We will be your contact for all claim related matters to ensure a consistent and speedy resolution.
- We will assist with and provide details for property valuations, risk management, health and safety advice and contingency planning as required.
For more information and to discuss your requirements please get in touch with Caroline Fairclough at Sentio. We look forward to speaking with you.
T: +44 (0) 121 213 6420
M: +44 (0) 7393 460 217